Our care guide below ensures your dream pieces are well looked after and remain as beautiful as the day you bought them, simply follow these simple recommendations:
- Remove your jewellery during any outdoor activities, sports activities and while doing housework.
- No contact with rough surfaces and harsh chemicals.
- Remove all jewellery when in a swimming pool, swimming in the sea, or in a jacuzzi.
- Gently wash your piece using mild soap or dishwashing liquid, warm water and a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Please do not clean your jewellery in an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner as this can damage your stone/s.
- Rinse in warm water and dry gently with a soft cloth.
- Due to the flaws and imperfect nature of these beautiful stones, please treat your jewellery with extreme care.